Wednesday, July 22, 2015

It's raining, I'm boring.

I'm bored.    I hate saying that.  But I do think that I am bored.  I'm not home, I'm housesitting over in Mandurah, 40min from home.  It is cold, it's wet, raining.    I keep thinking of all the snails I could be searching for but in reality, if I was home, I would more than likely be on the computer.  Espesially if it was wet and cold like it is here.

I could get in the car and drive 5 minutes and be in central Mandurah, shops, forehore, eating places.   But I did that yesterday and have no wish to do it in the wet and cold.   I could, have been, reading blogs and websites, Facebook.  I have watched a few clips on Youtube.  But I am not getting out of it anything that I do at home.  And I think I know why.  At home people, husband and son, others, say that I am always on the computer.  Sometimes it does seem that way but it's not true.  I will go out into the garden and pull weeds, pick food.  I will chop wood.  I will sweep the floor, make the bed, wander around the yard...there is lots of things to do.  Sometimes I even think about doing some housework!  I might read, might not.  I think the fact that I could do any of that makes it less boring.  Even if I don't actually do do any of it.  Know what I mean?!

This house is big, our house could nearly fit into the main bedroom area I think.  I should find a tapemeasure and check that out as I do wonder.   It is clean, tidy, nothing needs doing.  The dog gets taken for a walk a few times a day, short walks as I have shinsplinty shins and too much hurts them.  The outside is basically no maitenence, it looks good but there is nothing to do out there.  I might pick up dog poo later on when it stops raining!

So what could I be doing?  I want to finish the book I have been reading for the last few weeks.  I will do that today.  I could bake a cake or make some biscuits but I don't want the kid here to have any!  I wont give treat food to someone that swears at me or wont do any of the things his mother expects him to.   And I don't need them.  I could watch TV but daytime TV doesn't do much for me and I can't find any DVD's to watch.  I could watch something later on on Youtube... 

It is nearly 11:30, I will take the dog for a walk, come back and have some lunch, decide what is for tea and start preparing it, finish the book...and I will need a plan for tomorrow otherwise I could be in the same boat.  

I rarely get bored, I think it's silly and you should just find something to do...I don't like it!

Do you sometimes get bored?  What do you do if that happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment