I need to get in at least 30min moving but could get that by mowing more grass. Two things crossed of in one go then. So, list time.
- Mow back yard.
- Ride or walk 30 min min. haha Min min, of course, is minimum minutes. How clever of me to make up a new word. Done. Rode, not 30min but will count as an extra 15.
- Sink, clear and clean.
- Bench 1.
- Bench 2.
- Table, cleared off again.
- Oranges, more juicing, again.
- Bed, clean sheets.
- Load 1 of washing. Small twin tub so there
maywill be a few more loads that will need doing. Done
- Load 2 of washing. And more still but these are a must for today. Done
- Clear off table in sunroom. From last months list, because I read a book instead!
- Mow outside back door. Needs cleaning up first so that
shouldcould be a job in itself. But no...Done
- Finish weeding and tidying up front garden. Small job, shouldn't take long.
- Mulch potatoes. Much bigger job as I have to rake up the chook yard first and I have a few patches to do.
- Freeze failed yoghurt so it can be used in milkshakes.
- Pick and cook enough veg for the next few days eating.
- Mulch Sweet Potato tank...This needed doing weeks ago but I still haven't gotten to it.
- Find an outfit suitable for Vinnies. Thought I had the clothes sorted but went to put on some Summer pants yesterday and the lacky busted. They are old and maybe not worth fixing...Looked in Vinnies yesterday but didn't find any so will have to go through a spare bag I have put away. Yes! I have spare clothes bagged up and out in the shed somewhere, just as well I didn't get rid of them all aye?
What's on your list?
6.06PM. Well what a fail. Not nearly enough done and though I have *reasons* they don't change the facts. My house is a tip. I eat too much. I have too much stuff. I use the soreness as an excuse to sook and not do anything. Tomorrow will be better.
I did get some mowing/moving in and there was a 3.6 bikeride this morning too so something good there. I went visiting this morning, I had a visitor this afternoon...Like I said, tomorrow will be better.