Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Am My Own Worst Enemy.

Yep, as the title says, I am my own worst enemy.  I know it but I keep doing the same things over and over and in doing so I make more work for myself.

If I took the wheelbarrow with me when I pull the grass out of the gardens then I could take it straight out to the pig when I was finished.  But I don't, I pull the grass out and leave it in piles on the lawn and 3 days later I need to clean it up but it is not as fresh so the pig doesn't like it as much.

If I threw the rubbish in the bin today then I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow.

I knew the chooks were out yesterday but instead of shutting them back in straight away I *forgot* about them and they scratched all the mulch from the gardens so I had an extra job raking it all back in.  AND they scratched up the onion and lettuce seedlings.  A big bummer that but my own fault.

Folding the clothes and putting them away as soon as they were dry and not leaving them on the bed until I had 3 loads to deal with.

Keep an eye on the hose so I don't overflow the washing machine.  I do this one quite often.  We have a twintub but the agitator is now stuck and I think it is because the water has made it stick so I need to wash by hand until Hubby has a look at it for me.  He has already had to fix it so I am making more work for him too.

Heaps of other stuff, I need to be more aware and not go off and do other jobs until the first one is finished.

Maybe that can be something to aim for over the next few weeks.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment