Saturday, February 20, 2010

Planting Today.

I have been very slack in keeping up with the seed plantings which is not a good thing when what you grow will be what you eat. So this morning I have made a list of things that can be planted in my area during Feb, collected the seeds that I have here and will get them in TODAY. Some things I can plant the seeds straight out in the gardens but others I will put into seedtrays first.

So far I have found seeds for:
GARDEN.
Beetroot.
Carrot.
Cucumber.
Dwarf Beans.
Lettuce.
Sweet Corn.
I have the Beetroot seeds soaking so must remember to do those later.

SEED TRAYS.
Broccoli.
Cabbage.
Onions.

Off to get down and dirty.
Why don't you go and plant something too then leave a comment to let me know what you will be eating in a few months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment